A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyal Levit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eyal Levit, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eyal Levit, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levit graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Levit has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eyal K Levit MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eyal K. Levit practice?
- Dr. Eyal Levit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eyal Levit practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.