A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyal Ron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eyal Ron, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ron graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ron has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eyal Ron MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eyal Ron practice?
- Dr. Eyal Ron has 16 office locations.
Dr. Eyal Ron practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Hillsborough, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.