A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyal Shtorch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eyal Shtorch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eyal Shtorch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shtorch graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Shtorch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eyal Shtorch MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Eyal Shtorch practice?
- Dr. Eyal Shtorch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eyal Shtorch practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Encino Internists and Encino Nephrologists.