A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyal Tzeel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eyal Tzeel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tzeel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Tzeel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eyal Albert Tzeel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eyal A. Tzeel practice?
- Dr. Eyal Tzeel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eyal Tzeel practices Pediatrics near Thiensville, WI.