A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eydie Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eydie Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eydie G Miller MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eydie G. Miller practice?
- Dr. Eydie Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Eydie Miller practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.