A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eydie Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eydie Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eydie G Miller MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eydie G. Miller practice?
- Dr. Eydie Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Eydie Miller practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.