A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eydie Rudman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eydie Rudman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rudman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eydie S. Rudman practice?
Dr. Eydie Rudman practices Pediatrics near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Elkins Park Pediatricians.