A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eydie Rudman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eydie Rudman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rudman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eydie S Rudman DO is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eydie S. Rudman practice?
- Dr. Eydie Rudman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eydie Rudman practices Pediatrics near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Elkins Park Pediatricians.