A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyla Boies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eyla Boies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eyla Boies, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Haemophilus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Boies graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boies has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eyla Glee Boies MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eyla G. Boies practice?
- Dr. Eyla Boies has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eyla Boies practices Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.