A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyob Feyssa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eyob Feyssa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eyob Feyssa, FACP, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feyssa graduated from Jimma University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feyssa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eyob L Feyssa FACP, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Eyob L. Feyssa practice?
- Dr. Eyob Feyssa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eyob Feyssa practices Internal Medicine and Hepatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Hepatologists.