A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eytan Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eytan Irwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eytan Irwin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laser Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Irwin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eytan Abraham Irwin MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eytan A. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Eytan Irwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eytan Irwin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Blackwood Colorectal Surgeons and Blackwood Surgeons.