Dr. Eytan Young Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eytan Young?

great doctor!

Posted on March 7th, 2013

I highly recommend him to anyone!! He started seeing my daughter when she was 2. He was great with her. He made it known she was in the room to and spoke and asked her questions as well as us. He was patient with her not pushy at all. He removed her adnoids and took the time to come talk to us personally before and after the surgery. When my daughter got attacked by a dog her drove to the ER in the middle of the night and performmed the plastic surgery on her face. He is very professional and compassionate for his patients. Now that my son is having some health problems, I am going back to see him because I wouldnt want to waste my time with any other ENT.

Amazing doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2011

We recommend Dr. Young to ALL of our friends & family. Dr. Young is an absolutely amazing doctor. He is not only know his job, he truly cares about his patients. We cannot say enough good about Dr. Young. We would not go to any other ENT doctor when it comes to a child. We trust in him, his abilities and his judgement. We have never had such a good experience with a doctor. It's nice to know there are ones out there that truly care and are so talented at their jobs! We admire Dr. Young!

We would recommend Dr. Young

Posted on March 14th, 2011

We were referred to Dr. Young by our daugher's pediatrician after several ear infections. Dr. Young performed surgery on our 12 month old and she has been doing very well ever since. Dr. Young is very knowledgable and profession. We would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

Wonderful children's doctor. Has awesome bedside manner and is the most caring doctor I have met. Would recommend to anyone!

Posted on December 15th, 2010

We were very impressed with our experience. Dr Young and his nurse Kelsey have taken very good care of our boy. We would and have recommended him to all of our friends

Best ENT in town

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

We went to 2 different ENTs before we were referred to Dr Young. The other doctors just wanted to Rx my 8 month old son over and over and over. Dr Young put tubes in, allowing us access to culture the infection and then determine if an Rx is required and what Rx should be used. We felt taht he went out of his way to treat the problem correctly the first time and not guess. His nursing staff is GREAT! I recommend Dr YOung to everyone we know.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2010

Dr. Young is an amazing doctor. He treated my son with phenomenal results.

Posted on April 8th, 2017