A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezatolah Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezatolah Rezvani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from Mashhad University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rezvani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rezvani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans