A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezekiel Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezekiel Fink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezekiel Fink, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezekiel Fink MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ezekiel Fink practice?
- Dr. Ezekiel Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Ezekiel Fink practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Pain Management Doctors and Beverly Hills Neurologists.