A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezekiel Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezekiel Fink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezekiel Fink, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan