A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezekiel Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezekiel Fink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezekiel Fink, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezekiel Fink MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ezekiel Fink practice?
- Dr. Ezekiel Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Ezekiel Fink practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Pain Management Doctors and Beverly Hills Neurologists.