A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Health Svcs RsrchAdministration
Education & Awards
Dr. Emanuel graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Emanuel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezekiel Jonathan Emanuel MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ezekiel J. Emanuel practice?
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Oncologists.