A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezell Autrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezell Autrey, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezell Autrey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Autrey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Autrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezell S Autrey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ezell S. Autrey practice?
- Dr. Ezell Autrey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ezell Autrey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.