Obstetrician & Gynecologist
7777 Forest Ln
Ste C512
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-6400
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  24 years ago......  |  show details
by Beth W. on Aug 14th, 2013

It was 24 years ago tomorrow, 8/15/2013 that Dr. Autrey delivered my first son, Tim. I was to have a home birth, however, due to complications I ended up in the hospital. Dr. Autry was the doctor that my midwife was to have on call in case of an emergency. He was wonderful! I was a TRUE C-section and also needed repair surgery for cists and scar tissue from a previous surgery. He and his staff were wonderful! So Dr. Autry, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your care and skill as a fine doctor.

|  Mrs Archie  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Autreys for twenty one years. He is dedicated to professionalism. Treats each patient with respect and privacy. Dr Autrey Delivered by son. And I look forward to Dr Autrey delivering my grand children. Excellent Doctor!

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Doctor Autrey delivered my daughter 22 years ago and now my daughter is his patient. He is caring, patient and an excellent OBGYN!

|  A GREAT DR  |  show details
by Kristy Farr on Jan 25th, 2011

He is phenomenal!!!!!!

|  USE TO BE SWEET...NOW HE IS AN CON-ARTIST!!  |  show details
by HAPPY WITH ANOTHER OBGYN on May 13th, 2010

I use to be a patient of dr. autry's and he was excellent at the time he even helped me deliver my baby. But recently he has turned rouge...i have been to his office so much you would swear i was pregnant and have had sonograms and surgery and my problem was still not solved. When he found a pill that actually solved my problem he made me get off it after taking it for only two days!!! And guess what the problem came back!!!! I have been to the doctor every week with no results....he is rude now at his office he use to not be like that. I have always paid my bills on time and i think that is why he was taking advantage of me. I went to another OBGYN and they told me what i had wasnt a big deal and if he would have lowered my dosage of medicine that i was on i would have been better sooner. So he knew what he was doing when he took me off of the medication, he knew the condition would come back and i would have to come see he again and pay more money. HE USE TO BE SWEET BUT LADIES BEWARE DO NOT GO TO HIS OFFICE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE IN THE HANDS OF A ROUGE DOCTOR WHO IS MONEY HUNGRY NOW