A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezequiel Cartaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezequiel Cartaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezequiel Cartaya, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Full term Infant with Major Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartaya graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Cartaya has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezequiel Bernard Cartaya MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ezequiel B. Cartaya practice?
- Dr. Ezequiel Cartaya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ezequiel Cartaya practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Salisbury Pediatricians.