A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezequiel Cartaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezequiel Cartaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezequiel Cartaya, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Full term Infant with Major Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartaya graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Cartaya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children`s Hospital, Parkway Regional Medical Center, Plantation General
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezequiel Bernard Cartaya MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ezequiel B. Cartaya practice?
- Dr. Ezequiel Cartaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Ezequiel Cartaya practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Pediatricians.