Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aweful! show details Aweful!
Sep 5th, 2016

Did not even examine me. Acted offended that he was a second opinion as I was referred by a non surgical spine specialist who stated I need surgery. Stated he could not look up my previous records where he himself was going to do surgery and I backed out. Now he says he can see no reason for me to be in pain. MRI shows bulging discs at 5 levels in my c spine, arthritis, spinal stenosis, and a broad disc complex that abuts and indents the spinal cord. This one definitely has a god complex. Consumer beware!

MISTAKE!! show details MISTAKE!!
Feb 15th, 2016

I had spine surgery last year. Deciding to do it with POC and Dr Cassinelli was the worst mistake. This practice only cares about $, not the care of the patient. I have been denied a post opp for $50 past due I was never told about. They broke 3 of my front teeth during surgery. I was told 2 weeks post opp that my severe pain was from anxiety. I have severe nerve damage now and to top it off I am now being told I am allergic to the plate they installed because they don't test for that. MISTAKE!!

Apr 24th, 2015

Somebody in my church had surgery with Dr. Cassinelli and couldn't say enough good things about the guy. I came in and saw his PA who ordered a MRI and nerve test. I followed up with Dr. Cassinelli and he told me I had old nerve damage that surgery would not fix. I was disappointed but I appreciate his honesty and bed side manner. He referred to a doctor for shots in my back and I'm looking forward to feeling better.

Jan 13th, 2015

Dr. Cassinelli and his staff are wonderful! They treat their patients with respect and care.

Feb 27th, 2014

I'm glad my family doctor referred me to Dr. Cassinelli. He knew exactly what was wrong with me and he spent time going over my treatment options. He took my needs and wants into consideration and most importantly I'm feeling better!!!

Patient show details Patient
Feb 25th, 2014

Dr Cassinelli is a caring, compassionate doctor. He accurately diagnosed my back after many doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong. He has made me feel so much better.

Business Analyst show details Business Analyst
by J Funderburk on Aug 13th, 2013

Great experience. He got us in and out in a fair amount of time and had the surgery set up and ready to go. Surgery went great and he did an incredible job of getting all of me put back together with minimal post op discomfort. Very caring & skilled surgeon.

Aug 9th, 2013

He has a lack of interest in his patients. It shows from other reviews. Wish I had read them before I spent my time and money. He spent less than 10 min with me. Tries to give me pain killers instead of spending the time to find out what was wrong with my back. Told me he would have an MRI set up for me in the next few days and never even had a call for a time and I won't be back. Hope others read the reviews before they go to him. I will not ever return. Nor would I ever recommend him to anyone who is in pain like I still am after 6 months

Feb 26th, 2012

Just had surgery. Very caring concerned doctor

Triage and Incompetence show details Triage and Incompetence
Nov 8th, 2011

An experience so offensively bad that I'm soon reporting him the state medical board.

Oct 23rd, 2011

He was the worst doctor I have ever been to. He basically called me a liar.