EZEQUIEL F. ROMERO MD Is this you?

Have you seen EZEQUIEL F. ROMERO MD?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen EZEQUIEL F. ROMERO MD?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 17th, 2014

He use to be mine dr, and now I want him to be my children dr.

August 9th, 2014

My son has been a patient of Dr Romero since he was born and he is now 13. I have no words to express the grattitud towards the dr and his staff. Specifically, his amazing wife. My son was born premie at 27 weeks and weighted 1 pound 13 oz. Dr Romero has been his pediatrician since he left the hospital. Dr Romero was so capable and knowledgeable to deal with my son that had a feeding tube in his stomach, chronic lung disease and was very weak due to his prematurity. He has always been very positive, courteous, listening thoroughly to all our concerns. His recommendations and treatments are always accurate. Always has an answer. You will never get a no when you call to go the same day. An amazing protocol to deal with our loved ones. If you are looking for a Dr that really cares, takes his time, that is sweet and put a smile in your kid's face even when they are sick. This is my Dr Romero. He makes you feel like family. I read previous reviews. I couldn't believe the negative comments about the Dr's wife. We adore her. This is the best he can have guiding his office. She even took a break once and I personally asked the dr to please make her comeback. She is very professional and helpful. For example, I have one of those insurances that need a referral to see other practitioners and she always gets the authorizations right away. You don't have to call the office to remind her. I mentioned this as an example because dealing with referrals from insurance companies is a nightmare. She is awesome. She makes things so easy. They are very organized. This is crucial for a well development of an office. I love the office hours. They open early. Very convenient during school days. I highly recommend him. Dr Romero will give you the time and attention you look for and is not easy to find. My son is doing wonderful. He is a very healthy teen thanks to Dr Ezequiel Romero and staff.

May 9th, 2011

execellent , no complains.

I have 2 children and all of them have been seen by this doctor for 8 yrs , I dont have a complain about him or his staff, thet are very help full easy appoinments , no long waitting.

November 9th, 2010

Dr Jekyll and Mrs Hyde

The doctor, his care, and his manners are excellent.The receptionist, his wife, is not: she is a rude, vengeful, bitter soul- and unfortunately she micromanages the doctor and his office.You have a charged visit, they send you to get labs, then they ask you back for a follow up (charged again), and then to come back for labs results were you are told everything came out fine and charged yet again. When I complained about this situation the doctor was amicable, his wife was ballistic and scary. I removed my three kids from their care and asked for their medical records. Mrs Hyde would not give them to me stating she would only release them to my our pediatrician. It took our next pediatrician almost 6 months of asking and begging to get my kids records from this very distasteful person. Yes, Doctor Romero is great but the overall package is rotten.

September 21st, 2017