A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezer Ojeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezer Ojeda, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ojeda graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ojeda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezer Ojeda MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ezer Ojeda practice?
- Dr. Ezer Ojeda has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ezer Ojeda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.