A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezmin George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. George has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezmin George MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ezmin George practice?
- Dr. Ezmin George has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ezmin George practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Hampton, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Virginia Beach Pulmonologists.