A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezmin George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. George has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezmin George MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ezmin George practice?
- Dr. Ezmin George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ezmin George practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Virginia Beach Pulmonologists.