A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Ash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Ash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Ash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ash graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Ash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra Mozelle Ash MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ezra M. Ash practice?
- Dr. Ezra Ash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ezra Ash practices Family Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Family Physicians.