A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Azhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Azhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azhar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Azhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azhar graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Azhar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra Azhar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ezra Azhar practice?
- Dr. Ezra Azhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ezra Azhar practices Family Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Family Physicians.