A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Azhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Azhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azhar graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Azhar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra Azhar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ezra Azhar practice?
- Dr. Ezra Azhar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ezra Azhar practices Family Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Beaverton Family Physicians.