Family Practitioner

Aloha Family Practice
3415 SW 187th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97006
503-649-5509
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  WOW !!! Brilliant Doctor with great knowledge !!!  |  show details
by HB on Nov 6th, 2013

I have been to 4 Internal Medicine specialists since last 6 months to diagnose very irritating but interesting nerve related problem. None of those 4 doctors were able to diagnose my problem. Finally, I met Dr. Ezra Azhar and his brilliant knowledge showed up. He told me about the exact reason behind my problem in just one visit (off-course after x-ray - which was not done by any of my previous doctor) with a best proof. Brilliant doctor I would say. Very precise, to the point and caring doctor.

Oct 24th, 2012

He is a very caring doctor. Unfortunately the wait time is very long even with an appointment.

|  Your time with Doctor is 100% yours  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr Azhar is an exceptional doctor with an excellent bedside manner. He is 100% devoted to care of his patients, so much so that during your appointment - no one will interrupt. There is no phone in the patient room, he will not carry his cell phone in the room, and none of his staff will interrupt during your appointment. He will be 100% focussed on you and your care. He has been my family doctor for 16 years. He treats my entire family and I recommend my friends to him.

|  Bin Seeing Dr. Azhar, for over 20 yearsd!  |  show details
by JEROME & HIROKO JUSELL (20 year patients) on Oct 2nd, 2009

Both my wife and I have been seeing Dr. Azhar, now for more than 20 years. His office/clinic, is very well located, in relation to our home; his staff are very cooperative and usually helpful. The only negative we have at the present, is they are very slow in geting medication refills OK'd by the doctor. Otherwise all systems are GO!

by prija1 on May 7th, 2009 on yahoo.com

His staff refused to let me see my daughter's records even though I provide court documentation indicating that I was entitled to.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jan 24th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Look for another physician: Very unpleasant staff -- mis-schedule appointments, rude.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com