A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Burstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Burstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra Burstein MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ezra Burstein practice?
- Dr. Ezra Burstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ezra Burstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.