A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Burstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Burstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan