A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Cohen, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans