A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Cohen, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra Eddy Wyssam Cohen MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ezra E. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Ezra Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ezra Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Oncologists.