A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Elkayam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Elkayam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Elkayam, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkayam graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elkayam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra S Elkayam MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ezra S. Elkayam practice?
- Dr. Ezra Elkayam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ezra Elkayam practices Neurology near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Clearwater, FL.
See Tallahassee Neurologists.