A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Ellis is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Ellis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Bingham Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra Daniel Ellis MD is a male Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ezra D. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Ezra Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Ezra Ellis practices Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Hematologists and Idaho Falls Pathologists.