Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ezra Gabbay
Dr. Ezra Gabbay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Gabbay is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ezra Gabbay has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Ezra Gabbay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Heather Cereste
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Bruce Gordon
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Babette Weksler
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
New York, NY 0 mi50