A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Kazam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Kazam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazam
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kazam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Kazam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazam graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra Samir Kazam MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ezra S. Kazam practice?
- Dr. Ezra Kazam has 1 office location.
Dr. Ezra Kazam practices Ophthalmology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists.