Learn more about Dr. Ezra Kazam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Kazam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazam
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kazam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Kazam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazam graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra Samir Kazam MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ezra S. Kazam practice?
- Dr. Ezra Kazam has 1 office location.
Dr. Ezra Kazam practices Ophthalmology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists.