A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Kazam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Kazam is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Kazam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma, and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazam graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ezra S. Kazam practice?
Dr. Ezra Kazam practices Ophthalmology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists.