A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Maguen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Maguen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Maguen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguen graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Maguen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra Maguen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ezra Maguen practice?
- Dr. Ezra Maguen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ezra Maguen practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.