A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Maguen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Maguen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Maguen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguen graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Maguen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maguen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ezra Maguen practice?
Dr. Ezra Maguen practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.