A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Maguen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Maguen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maguen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Maguen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Maguen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguen graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Maguen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra Maguen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ezra Maguen practice?
- Dr. Ezra Maguen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ezra Maguen practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.