A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra McConnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. McConnell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra Lee McConnell MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ezra L. McConnell practice?
- Dr. Ezra McConnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ezra McConnell practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lumberton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Lumberton Internists and Lumberton Nephrologists.