A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Nielsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Nielsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Nielsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Scott Nielsen MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. E S. Nielsen practice?
- Dr. E Nielsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. E Nielsen practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
See Corcoran Primary Care Doctors.