A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezra Riber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezra Riber, Anesthesiologist, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezra Riber, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Riber graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Riber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezra Ben Riber MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ezra B. Riber practice?
- Dr. Ezra Riber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ezra Riber practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists and Columbia Pain Management Doctors.