Dr. Ezra Riber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ezra Riber?

November 25th, 2016

This is a great doctor who has a great staff. I did not agree with the medication prescribed and was returned to my primary care doctor. Was actually told I could return at any time, but when I contacted the office I was told he would have to okay it. So far I have not received a return call. Would recommend only if you are willing to follow his treatment plan even if you don't agree.

October 20th, 2016

It's hard to find a physician as caring and knowledgeable as Dr. Riber. I feel very fortunate to have found him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know.

August 3rd, 2016

Amazing physician and wonderful staff and management!

July 21st, 2016

Tweety

He is a great dr. I've went through several pain drs. He is the best I would never go any where else he takes very good care of me and actually cares about what's going on including his staff I just love going there.

August 10th, 2015

Spent more time telling me how incompetant other doctors are on first visit than listening to my medical history. Promised he could help, and actually discouraged me from going to specialty hospital, in his words was because I would only see indians and never get to see the chiefs and that he would personally handle my care. After that forst visit and running expensive tests never could get a return phone call from Dr Riber. His nurse and PA just kept saying he has your file and will call yoiu on this day or after the weekend, but never hard back. Big dissapointment when you wait so long to get an appointment to then have to start all over with another doctor.

July 21st, 2015

Dr Riber & his Staff are great. I haven't had 1 problem with his front office staff, the staff in the back, nurses or the other doctors. Everyone has treated me great.

June 27th, 2012

caring professional

After many years of major pain in my legs and back and several surgeries, Dr. Riber saved me. I can't possibly say enough to tell you how much life he gave back to me.

June 24th, 2010

Dr. Riber is a caring and compassionate doctor. He is always friendly and truly cares about his patients. It is well worth waiting for him when he gets behind( this happens because he spends as much time as the patient needs, always) and never makes you feel like he is in a hurry to get out the door. His skills are ecellent and I highly recommend him to anyone that has back pain.

March 24th, 2009

Dr. Riber is the best!!

Dr. Riber is the best, in an often difficult specialty. His bedside manner is caring and compassionate, and his willingness to try new treatments shows his dedication to helping his patients....

September 11th, 2017