Overall Review

3.0

August 11th, 2016
Affable, but spent very little time with me and ultimately failed to monitor the changes in my symptoms. Spoke more than he listened. I felt like my condition was only getting worse, so I got a referral for a different rheumatologist.

May 20th, 2016
Horrible Manners
MD has terrible manners. He yells at everyone. He yelled at my 83 y.o dad, because he didn't understand what he said. He also yells at his staff so the whole atmosphere is unpleasant. Moreover, the waiting area is tiny. This doc should retire. He will do everyone a favor.

September 15th, 2015
Rn
I had to see a rheumatologist because of severe pain and stiffness pf my joints i need a diagosis and treatment. Dr sharon is an experienced physician and he had a good sense in helping his patients. I am followed in his office now for 2 years and my condtion is under control .If you have arthritis dont neglect yourself and seek help!

July 19th, 2014
Doctor's Office from HADES
This doc is just plain nuts. His staff are constantly arguing amongst eachother. There are vials of medical waste in some of the waiting rooms. There are young girls there working the xray room based off of shoddy notes. I wouldn't be surprised if a patient is given a fatal dose of radiation.

March 20th, 2013
The doctor should retire
The waiting time for two hours. The receptionist is an dingy old bat with a lot of attitude. The nurses/assistants look unhappy and harrassed. Parking, as is well-known in Forest Hills, is an exercise in futility and lose of gas. The waiting room is cramped and smelly. The doctor tries to have bed manners but loses it when his staff left something on the floor. From the waiting room is two steps to the reception area where two are made to sit behind the two workers. Then you're ushered into the doc's office (two feet away practically) and he leads you to his closet of an x-ray room, examines you and sends you off for more tests. The guy's gotta have tons of money by now to own or lease more decent premises. My next appointment was re-scheduled (so that you're left to think your condition is getting worse) for three weeks. You try to call the office and it's the doctor from h... who answers, without an answering machine much less an answering service. Then you request for your records and test results and your pleas are ignored as you move on to a better physician.

March 20th, 2011
Dissapointed with Dr Sharon
I have been very dissappointed with Dr. Sharon. The waiting room is always full, so expect to wait an hour to be called in. Once called you are shuffled between rooms for 20 minutes before seeing Dr. Sharon for 3 minutes and getting a presciption. Not very professional.

July 15th, 2010
excellent care
personalized care with atteention to the patient problems and a very dedicated stuff. he had saved me from crippling arthritis

October 19th, 2009
Very Good
My experience with Dr Sharon has always been a positive one. His office is filled with old and new patients and his staff works diligently to make sure everyone is seen. He is always willing to listen to any questions as well as his staff and he has given me suggestions to improve my overall health.

June 21st, 2009
Horrible doctor
The front desk personnel was extremely unprofessional, even yelling at the doctor in front of patients. Wait time to see the doctor was over an hour. When called in for first consultation, Dr. Sharon was very short, and didn't even sit down to speak with me. Went out of the room twice to talk to other patients WHILE I was in the middle of explaining why I was there. I spent a total of 3 minutes in his office. I asked one question which he didn't even answer, just sat me down in the front reception area which (unbelievably) is where they draw blood. Two different people (one of whom was the manager) could not find a vein to draw blood from either of my arms. Was told to go back to my primary to have it done. I am extremely upset with the treatment given to me, and I will without a doubt seek another rheumatologist. I will never set foot in that joke of an office again.