A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ezriel Kornel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ezriel Kornel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ezriel Kornel, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laser Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornel graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kornel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ezriel Kornel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ezriel Kornel practice?
- Dr. Ezriel Kornel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ezriel Kornel practices Neurological Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Neurological Surgeons.