Dr. Ezriel Kornel MD Patient Reviews

October 28th, 2016
Amazing M. D.?
A great doctor- at the same time exceptional in interacting with patient and family. A treasure!

August 1st, 2016
Dr. Kornel is an excellent Doctor! He listens to me and is very compassionate! I never feel rushed when I am in his office, he takes the time to explain everything and always listens to my concerns. His nurse Beverly is excellent as well, she always responds to me when I have questions and completes my paperwork very promptly. I have never met a doctor quite like Dr. Kornel and I trust his medical advice completely.

September 23rd, 2015
I had back surgery a year ago with Dr. Kornel. He sent me home that afternoon & I felt like I was left to my own devices. I wasn't told how to prepare, live alone, & was told not to lift anything when I returned home but no one even called to check on me, forget a social worker or visiting nurse. I had a feeling something was off & kept insisting that I was weak as well as in chronic pain. He brushed me off, told me I was fine, sent me for an MRI after I insisted & when I continued to complain he sent me to a pain specialist. I insisted that it wasn't pain & that it was something deeper than that. After trying every NSAID and having no success, I was sent for a CT. The fusion had failed. It was confirmed by 2 neurosurgeons. He is a pleasant person but I'm disappointed that I suffered so long-- I'm confident he could've fixed this and spared me a year of suffering.

September 27th, 2013
I was very reluctant to do surgery. Once I met with Dr Kornell my fears were gone. Post surgery my pain was gone. I felt great. Still do. Dr Kornel is excellent. His staff is also wonderful . .

May 14th, 2013
Happy patient
There are two words to describe Dr. Kornel as a surgeon: Artful and masterful. A wonderful bedside manner, too. I've recommended to friends and family. Only negative is the receptionist at his office is slightly unfriendly.

June 5th, 2012
He does everything in his power to get you well
Dr Kornel is the most caring doctor you will meet and goes out of his way to get you better. I have had a epidural injection by another doctor which has caused me other problems but Dr Kornel keeps trying to help get relief. Thanks Dr Kornel

September 13th, 2010
I have had two back surgerys the first one did not fuse and the second one is starting to fuse, but i still have the same symptoms after going back to work. I did get good relief after the second surgery, but like i said the symptoms came back after going back to work.

August 17th, 2010
HE WENT THE EXTRA MILE
When my wife had excruciating back pain while traveling, Dr. Kornel spent time with her on the phone giving her some suggestions to ease the pain. He had his staff get her into the office the following morning. Because she couldn't sit or stand from the pain, he gave us his cell phone number and had us call him when we arrived at his office so she didn't have to wait in the waiting room. She could lay down on an exam table and wait a few minutes for him. He treated us like we were his closest and oldest friends. We've actually become friendly with him and his wife. He didn't rush my wife into surgery--in fact, he sent her to pain management for injections which have worked really well. He's a class act and great doctor.

November 7th, 2008
Dr. Kornel saved my mothers life in 1994 and allowed, me, Pete Bertine, to walk pain free in 2008
Dr. Kornel just gets better every single day. Though I doubt that he is still 29 he has the energy and "joy of life" of your average 19 year old. In 1994 a berry annuresum exploded in my mothers brain. She arrived at the hospital unconscious and was given little chance to survive and we were told that if she she did some how live she would never be the woman we knew and loved. Dr. Kornel saved her life and my mother, all these years later, is even better than the woman I remember in my childhood. This summer (2008) a degenerating disk in my lower back finally ruptured and I was in such pain that I could hardly walk. My foot had partial "foot drop" and was numb. The sciatica pain was unbearable. Several surgeons recommended complete removal of 2 disks and fusion of several vertebra. Dr. Kornel thought he would try to remove just the disk matter that was pressing against the nerve and see what the results were. With a single tiny incision and a 45 minute operation the strength in my foot was restored and today I am pain free. I am able to exercise the way I did 10 years ago, I swim everyday.What more can be said.