Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

All about money show details All about money
by Jack on Mar 14th, 2016

I would never ever go to this so called "physician" all he cares is money , right of the first visit he is asking CASH ONLY , and try to set me up for every week once a week visit and all that because i asked him to put me on patient assistant program for my medication (which i was told by the pharmaceutical , drug maker company when i explained i am out of work ) as soon as Owiesi hears that he tries to just milk me all he can, sorry but stay away .

Dr Owiesy saved my life! I finally trust a physician again! show details Dr Owiesy saved my life! I finally trust a physician again!
by PMB on Oct 9th, 2015

I had the honor of meeting Dr Owiesy & his awesome staff, today. I've had his number in my phone for the past year, and I had previously called during the beginning of my battle with addiction (approx 1 year ago ), however I decided to schedule with a doctor closer to home and how I've REGRETTED every choice there after. I realized I still had Dr Owiesys office number in my phone , & at my rock bottom after a miscarriage , lost trust in a previous office, & being treated like scum by previous staff at different office...I made the call and changed addiction specialists . I'm grateful for that call I made two days ago ! She offered me an appointment so soon, and was so sweet on the phone . They all were angels in person, today when I arrived . The smiling face that greeted me, the smiling face that guided me to my room, the smiling face that took my vitals and handed me paperwork ... And then in walks the great Dr Owiesy! I already can make such an assessment , after visit 1! He looked me in the eyes, he was blunt and explained why I've struggled for longer than I should have. He reaffirmed my belief that I've been overmedicated for too long by two previous Riverside addiction specialists . Dr Guang was the start of my nightmare . Prescribing the amount of suboxone a heroin addict of years would be given , to myself( addicted to norco for years) . Yes, both are years but huge difference in highs , so me sitting upright and nodding like I had started becoming a junkie ... Was what Dr Guang started. Dr Owiesy assured me I'd be fine and done with this in 6 months or less( sooner , had I not been stated off on high doses and told, "you can't taper... No no no" (by first "doctor ". Thank you to the staff and to Dr Owiesy , for helping me find the trust I've lost in the medical field these past few years! I look forward to reaching the goal, and going forward ( not with suboxone but with migraine help ) as soon as goal to stop suboxone forever .. Is reached! I can't tell you enough, how amazing this office is. The Dr has an amazing staff of front and back office employees that are all extremely kind and ready to help ! Thank you Dr Owiesy and all at his clinic!!!