A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Cano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Cano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cano
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cano graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Cano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Cano MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Cano practice?
- Dr. Francisco Cano has 7 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Cano practices Allergy & Immunology near Greenville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH and Grove City, PA.
See Greenville Allergists.