A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Cano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Cano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cano graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Cano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Cano MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Cano practice?
- Dr. Francisco Cano has 7 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Cano practices Allergy & Immunology near Greenville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH and Grove City, PA.
See Greenville Allergists.