A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. FSamuel Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Harrisburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance