A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faahud Yafai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faahud Yafai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faahud Yafai, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yafai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faahud Afeef Yafai MD is a male Nephrologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Faahud A. Yafai practice?
- Dr. Faahud Yafai has 1 office location.
Dr. Faahud Yafai practices Nephrology near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Nephrologists.