A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faber White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faber White, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faber Allen White MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faber A. White practice?
- Dr. Faber White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faber White practices Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, TX.
See Longview Emergency Physicians.