A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fabian Carbonell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fabian Carbonell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carbonell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carbonell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fabian Carbonell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbonell graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Carbonell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fabian Carbonell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fabian Carbonell practice?
- Dr. Fabian Carbonell has 1 office location.
Dr. Fabian Carbonell practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.