Learn more about Dr. Fabian Proano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fabian Proano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proano
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fabian Proano, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Proano graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Proano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fabian A Proano MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fabian A. Proano practice?
- Dr. Fabian Proano has 1 office location.
Dr. Fabian Proano practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Anesthesiologists and Torrance Pain Management Doctors.