A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fabiana Perna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fabiana Perna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fabiana Perna, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Perna graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Perna has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fabiana Perna MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fabiana Perna practice?
- Dr. Fabiana Perna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fabiana Perna practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Anesthesiologists and Torrance Pain Management Doctors.