A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fabian Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fabian Ramos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fabian Ramos, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Surgery Center Of Okeechobee, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fabian Ramos MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fabian Ramos practice?
- Dr. Fabian Ramos has 1 office location.
Dr. Fabian Ramos practices Anesthesiology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Anesthesiologists.