A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fabian Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fabian Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fabian Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Rodriguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fabian D Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fabian D. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Fabian Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Fabian Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine near Pinehurst, NC.
See Pinehurst Internists.