Dr. Fabio Danisi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2017
Thorough and personable
Dr dinisi was very friendly, thorough, personable and humble. He listened to me intently and although perplexed about what exactly is going on with me, I finally feel like I found a Dr willing to try and figure it out after 20 years of suffering with fibromyalgia. I may have been misdiagnosed and I finally feel I'm on the journey to a true diagnosis. I work in the medical field and I know a good Dr when I meet one.

November 21st, 2015
Very rude staff. Obviously on personal call for whole time we were in office. We're 10 mins late to new office. Could not find. Not one person in office when we arrived. Totally ignored for over 20 mins, then staff person on phone said dr. Would not see us today, because we were 'way late'. Patient is 96 yrs old. Care giver drove 2 hrs to office. Was told by staff that it was not her fault we were late.

September 5th, 2015
No, Ma'am!
He knows his stuff but bedside manner is lacking. I don't like being called "Ma'am."

March 18th, 2015
He is caring and considerate and talks to pt explaining diagnosis, treatments etc. I highly recommend him

January 31st, 2015
Doesn't listen, seems to lack knowledge of facial anatomy
I have been seeing Dr Danisi for many years now for Botox treatments to help manage my migraines. Yesterday's treatment will be my last. After repeatedly dropping my brow so that I have had to walk around with a paralyzed gorilla brow for months at a time, and injecting Botox where no person who has ever studied facial anatomy would inject it, resulting in my outer brows drooping for three months (yes it was hideous looking), but mostly never taking notes so that he never has a clue what he is doing, I have gotten totally frustrated with trying to work with this arrogant tosser, and give up. just yesterday I went for my treatment, and repeatedly I told him, whatever happens, so long as you do not inject my mid forehead (it always drops my brow without a fail), it will be fine. I told him the last treatment, when he just did my corrugators and procerus and a couple of very small doses up near my hair line didn't cause a problem. I assumed he was listening, because I was so insistent - really not wanting to go through a dropped brow again (it has happened so many times, and is very depressing looking angry and old, especially when it doesn't work any better for the headaches - actually trying to hold my brows up probably makes them worse). So, I lay back, and suddenly bang bang bang, he injects me three times, right in the middle of my forehead. Worse, one of the injections is outside the mid pupillary line, which always drops the outer brow, making the eyebrow look like it drops down at the edge instead of lift like it normally does - it looks like I have a palsy or some illness. One time he put two injections smack bang in the lateral forehead where there is minimal muscle to begin with, which completelu dropped my outer brows. There was absolutely no reason to place Botox there, and anyone that had a clue about facial anatomy would know that this would result in a terrible cosmetic effect. Now obviously I'm not going there for cosmetic reasons, but I'm not going there to get messed up either. And if he had half a clue, or even gave a crap, he could do the injections without ruining my looks for three-four months every time. All he has to do is follow the directions specified by the FDA for treatment of headache with Botox. But oh no. He wants to go just sticking the stuff in randomly everywhere instead! It's truly unbelievable his arrogance, inability to listen, and the fact that he doesn't even take notes of where he injected last time, and how many units. yesterday I said to him, last time was great, I didn't get any ill effects, so if you could just do that again. He fumbled about, looked confused, and just after I told him to avoid my forehead, injected my mid forehead. I am so angry that I have more months of looking sad, and gorilla like, just because this monkey of a doctor doesn't care to do his job properly. He's only in it for the money anyway, It was his 'Botox day' where he injects as many patients as possible (for huge profit), so he refused to listen about some disturbing neurological issues I've been having that I've since learned contraindicate using Botox at all - and he should have known it, because he order the test for myasthenia gravis. Why would you inject botox into the face of someone you suspect has MG? Dr Danisi, I have to agree with others here. You're disconnected, uncaring, and an arrogant so and so.

January 27th, 2015
We found Dr. Danisi self-absorbed and disconnected. He has an air of arrogance and a lack of interest and kindness in his bedside manner.

August 22nd, 2013
Dr. Danisi
He's the best.

August 30th, 2011
I highly recommend this doctor. He is extremely caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. I went to him for migraine, and he is very up to date on the latest treatments.

October 18th, 2010
Dr Danisi was extremely caring and very undestanding. I was very impressed with his bed side manners and vast knowledge and expertise. Highly recomended.

March 18th, 2010
Knows nothing of pain control and does not care to learn. does not return phone calls and cares little how your condition affects anything other than your ability to pay him.

June 1st, 2017