A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fabio Fiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fabio Fiore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fabio Fiore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiore graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fiore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fabio F Fiore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fabio F. Fiore practice?
- Dr. Fabio Fiore has 1 office location.
Dr. Fabio Fiore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Orthopedic Surgeons.