A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fabio Fiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fabio Fiore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiore
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fabio Fiore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiore graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fiore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fabio F Fiore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fabio F. Fiore practice?
- Dr. Fabio Fiore has 1 office location.
Dr. Fabio Fiore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Surgeons.