Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Dr. Fabio Iwamoto is Amazing! show details Dr. Fabio Iwamoto is Amazing!
by Darlene Westinghouse on Apr 13th, 2014

My son was diagnosed with CNS Lymphoma at 21, and Dr. Iwamoto was amazing! His incredible knowledge, bedside manner, and availability helped us get through a very agonizing time. I just cannot say enough good about him. He is the best Dr. in the world in his field and I highly recommend him. My whole family absolutely loves him...

Wonderful doctor on every level show details Wonderful doctor on every level
by Karen L on Feb 17th, 2013

Dr. Iwamoto is a rare find.. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and gives 100% of himself to help his patients cope with difficult illnesses. He completely takes charge, and thereby unburdens me, by scheduling all of my appointments for tests and to see other doctors. For example, by the time I left the scanner and arrived at his office 2 flights upstairs, he had already reviewed my scan with the neuroradiologist and could give me immediate information. There was no anxious waiting or having to call for results. He just did it. He coordinates and communicates with all the other doctors involved in my care to make sure everyone is up to date and forming a cohesive plan for my care. I have emailed him on a few occasions, and he gets right back to me. I feel very fortunate to be cared for by this exceptional doctor who allows me to focus on getting well while he takes charge of my care and provides excellent, well thought out diagnostic and treatment approaches..

Sep 25th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Iwamoto for monitoring of my brain tumor. He has always answered my questions thoroughly and honestly. He gives his fullest attention, doesn't make you feel rushed, and treats you as an individual.

Mar 29th, 2009

Dr. Iwamoto really cares about his patients. He is an excellent doctor- a true life-saver.