Dr. Fabio Iwamoto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fabio Iwamoto?

January 27th, 2016

Excellent, compassionate and caring doctor! Extremely competent. The entire staff is wonderful.

April 24th, 2015

A Doctor who inspires trust

Dr. Iwamoto is a tremendous doctor who has cared for our loved one with the greatest of care. After failed and uncaring experience at MSK Dr Iwamoto has literally been a lifesaver. His research, his endless pouring over the pathology to match the correct treatment with the pathology has given our loved one a fighting chance. He is magnificent, as is his assistant, Cynthia Harrison. Our family will always be grateful for his care and concern, as well as his expertise as a top physician.

April 13th, 2014

Dr. Fabio Iwamoto is Amazing!

My son was diagnosed with CNS Lymphoma at 21, and Dr. Iwamoto was amazing! His incredible knowledge, bedside manner, and availability helped us get through a very agonizing time. I just cannot say enough good about him. He is the best Dr. in the world in his field and I highly recommend him. My whole family absolutely loves him...

February 17th, 2013

Wonderful doctor on every level

Dr. Iwamoto is a rare find.. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and gives 100% of himself to help his patients cope with difficult illnesses. He completely takes charge, and thereby unburdens me, by scheduling all of my appointments for tests and to see other doctors. For example, by the time I left the scanner and arrived at his office 2 flights upstairs, he had already reviewed my scan with the neuroradiologist and could give me immediate information. There was no anxious waiting or having to call for results. He just did it. He coordinates and communicates with all the other doctors involved in my care to make sure everyone is up to date and forming a cohesive plan for my care. I have emailed him on a few occasions, and he gets right back to me. I feel very fortunate to be cared for by this exceptional doctor who allows me to focus on getting well while he takes charge of my care and provides excellent, well thought out diagnostic and treatment approaches..

September 25th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Iwamoto for monitoring of my brain tumor. He has always answered my questions thoroughly and honestly. He gives his fullest attention, doesn't make you feel rushed, and treats you as an individual.

March 30th, 2009

Dr. Iwamoto really cares about his patients. He is an excellent doctor- a true life-saver.

April 5th, 2017