Dr. Fabio Ochoa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

November 13th, 2015
Mrs.
I think that he and his staff are wonderful~~~ He is one of the most caring doctor's that I have ever met. I thank him and his staff so very much for the excellent care that I have received from them.

May 26th, 2015
We had read negative reviews and were concerned about our visit. We found Dr. Ochoa to be extremely thorough. He spent a lot of time with us, ordered a great deal of blood work which found problems that we did not know existed and took many X-Rays. On our follow up visit he went over all of the tests with us and told us of his concerns and possible diagnoses. He referred us to another specialist for a problem that the blood work revealed. We were very pleased and impressed with his thoroughness. We waited about 40 minutes for our visit but he took the time with us to explain everything-we are sure that he spent as much quality time with his other patients, too.

May 19th, 2014
bad
stay away rude overbooked uncaring run from him

May 1st, 2014
Never again
He is such a rude doctor. He asks you questions, does not let you finish anything, jots down and stares at notepad the whole time. His appt's are always overly----OVERLY booked. In my honest opinion i feel money is his priority, not patients. I watched all of us with arthritis, and worse sit and stand, walk around, get up and leave a million times. It was uncomfortable, the chairs sure didnt help, and we all had the same complaints and did voice to one another (which was 6 people!..... all at a 15 min appt time slot, and we were backed up 2 hours already) This woman asked at 230ish if she was going to be seen by 4PM and the kind receptionist said she honestly didnt know!! So she left... I dont know, but i really do not recommend this doctor at all.