Dr. Fabio Ochoa Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Fabio Ochoa?

Rude and uncaring

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Whatever you do, do not go to see this doctor! He is rude, arrogant and needs to retire. He doesn't even exam you, just sits behind a desk in his office (where he sees all patients) and tells you what to do. Never listens, just talks over you. I went in with back issues and he tried to x-ray every joint I had, except my back. Then got very angry when I didn't want all the needless x-rays. The only bright spot is the receptionist, she is a gem and I don't know how she works there! The other woman in the office (I assume his wife, same accent) is rude and is running some kind of insurance fraud money making scheme. I was told I had to pay at least $50 (even though I have no co-pay) because of my deductible. Isn't that what my insurance figures out? And then argued and bullied me into paying for it with really no explanation. I will definitely not be back. He needs to retire or be put out of business for malpractice. Especially for his x-ray money making scheme.

Mrs.

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I think that he and his staff are wonderful~~~ He is one of the most caring doctor's that I have ever met. I thank him and his staff so very much for the excellent care that I have received from them.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

We had read negative reviews and were concerned about our visit. We found Dr. Ochoa to be extremely thorough. He spent a lot of time with us, ordered a great deal of blood work which found problems that we did not know existed and took many X-Rays. On our follow up visit he went over all of the tests with us and told us of his concerns and possible diagnoses. He referred us to another specialist for a problem that the blood work revealed. We were very pleased and impressed with his thoroughness. We waited about 40 minutes for our visit but he took the time with us to explain everything-we are sure that he spent as much quality time with his other patients, too.

bad

Posted on May 19th, 2014

stay away rude overbooked uncaring run from him

Never again

Posted on May 1st, 2014

He is such a rude doctor. He asks you questions, does not let you finish anything, jots down and stares at notepad the whole time. His appt's are always overly----OVERLY booked. In my honest opinion i feel money is his priority, not patients. I watched all of us with arthritis, and worse sit and stand, walk around, get up and leave a million times. It was uncomfortable, the chairs sure didnt help, and we all had the same complaints and did voice to one another (which was 6 people!..... all at a 15 min appt time slot, and we were backed up 2 hours already) This woman asked at 230ish if she was going to be seen by 4PM and the kind receptionist said she honestly didnt know!! So she left... I dont know, but i really do not recommend this doctor at all.

Posted on April 11th, 2017